Little Buds is currently not running.
We are hoping to recommence some time in October.
Little Buds is a Christian run toddler group open to all families in Acton for parents/carers & pre school children.
We meet from 10 – 11:30am every Friday during term time.
Oaktree, 216 High Street,
Want a fresh start to your day? Join our prayer breakfast for mums, dads and toddlers. Holy Breakfast is an informal and relaxed prayer time over coffee, tea and croissants.
Since we started HB in April 2015, many parents, volunteers and children have benefited from this time as God answered powerfully to prayers.
Come earlier and join us just before Little Buds toddler group, from 9.20am to 10.00am.
The group provides space and time for you to stay and play with your child, and get to know other local families.
First Session is Free
There is a fee of £3.00 per family per session which goes towards the cost of refreshments and equipment for the group.
- Creative play
- Action songs
- Ride on toys
- a baby corner
- I love Little Buds. I come for myself more than my children. Everyone is so nice and the team serve us so beautifully.~ Angie Bull
- It's great to get out of the house and spend some time with other mums.~ Betty
- Little Buds is so reliable! It's clean, spacious and always has a lovely atmosphere. The team are so friendly and both Yasmine and I look forward to coming every week. I can't recommend it enough.~ Isobel Dacombe
- William and I love Little Buds. It's a very warm and friendly atmosphere. The team are very caring and we always have lots of fun with the very varied activities.~ Amanda Powell
- Both my daughters have attended Little Buds and love the variety of activities and caring atmosphere of the playgroup. They would come everyday of they could.~ Robina
- One of the best playgroups in the area. My grandchildren feel very at home in it and cannot wait to come each week.~ Josephine Sorohan