Today Oak Tree is thankful for:
so many good memories.
What are You thankful for?
Here we are on day 21 of our 21Days of Gratitude
Our last day! Here’s a run down of all the things Oak Tree has been grateful for:
1. The joy of technology to build community
2. The support of friends.
3. An awesome staff team.
4. Opportunities to speak God’s truth to others.
5. Days off to rest.
6. Seeing CAP clients getting their lives back on track.
7. The people we’ve met through market church.
8. The fabulous builders working on our new home 216 for us.
9. Our vicar Mark and his lovely wife Kate who are celebrating their wedding anniversary today….
10. Its adventurous, sacrificial, loving and God-chasing members…
11. Half term. What a great opportunity for families to have some quality time together.
12. 3 full Oak Tree villas booked on the Retreat to Advance New Wine Conference in January!
13. Being able to meet at Twyford School on a Sunday.
14. Our wise and committed Church Wardens Sarah Miller and Steve Jupe.
16. The plans God has for us.
17. All the diversity of the Acton community.
18. The fact that there is always more to learn and experience of God.
20. Lots of new people coming on a Sunday.
21. So many good memories.
We’ve loved taking the time to reflect on God’s goodness to us.
Perhaps we can take a moment on Fridays to be thankful every week and encourage each other with the good things God is doing!